The distributed solutions by ADDI-DATA have been developed especially for the harsh industrial environment and can be used directly in the field. They have high-precision inputs as an outstanding feature, save space and reduce the wiring significantly. All systems are available in the long term in order to safeguard your investment. You will find in our product range systems for the proven network buses Ethernet, EtherCAT, ProfiNET and VARAN – also in real-time versions.
The market offers varied distributed solutions. However, on closer examination there are not many systems which can actually cope with the high requirements of production facilities. Technology which may work perfectly in the laboratory is not intended for the use in an environment submitted to current or voltage peaks or electromagnetic disturbances. The distributed systems from ADDI-DATA are robust because they have been developed especially for the use in the field.
- Measurement and control directly on the machine
- Onboard signals processing
- Key features: Precision, autonomy and flexibility
- Spares resources from external PCs or PLCs
- Open source
- Measuring and controlling in real time
- Available for wide range of PC Boards
- Flexibility and spare of licence costs
- I/O slave systems for EtherCAT, ProfiNET
- Highly precise inputs
- Measurement can be started independently
from the bus
- Continual data acquisition
- Storage over long periods of time
- Acquisition of diverse measurements
- Data storage and visualisation parallel
to one another.