The MSX-Box is an open Programmable Automation Controller system (PAC).
It has been specially developed for industrial measurement, control and automation applications in real time where processes have to be carried out within a defined time.
- Modular platform for distributed measurement, control and regulation applications in realtime
- Based on established standard technologies like PCI backplane or CompactPCI backplane
- Non-proprietary system: I/O PCI boards or CompactPCI boards from other manufacturers can be used.
- Low maintenance: Linux operating system with RTAI extension – no update obligations
- Reduced costs: no software licence costs
- No unnecessary multimedia features: Full machine time only for yourapplication
- Optimise your system: Free accessto the software down to the kernel source code for extensive adaptations of your measuring system
- Real-time development tools without additional costs
- Investment security: Long-term availability ofthe products thanksto the ADDI-DATA supply philosophy