The resolver-to-digital converter MSX-RDC-17 is a device for supplying and acquiring a resolver. It converts the position value given by the resolver into a digital incremental output signal. The resolution of the incremental encoder output can be defined using the switch on the front side of the MSX-RDC-17.
• Power supply: nominal voltage 5 V
• Resolver output/input: Frequency: 10 kHz
• Resolver connection
• Output signals: incremental A+, A-, B+, B-, Index+, Index-
• Output type: differential, RS485
• Resolution: 10-/12-/14-/16-bit
The resolution of the incremental output is set through a switch panel on the front side of the MSX-RDC-17.