100% quality control improves your competitive ability
Globalisation, cost pressure, delivery times to keep and product quality require more and more a 100% quality control of production facilities.
In order to improve the efficiency of production facilities in a sustainable way, two important aspects must be considered: The monitoring of processes on the one hand and of machines on the other hand.
These tasks are a demanding challenge for in-process measurement systems.
- Measurement technology for the field: robust mechanics
- Reliable tolerance measurement: high-precision systems
- Data filtering and calculation: systems with integrated intelligence
- Coordinated monitoring and control: systems for the acquisition and processing of different signal types
- Fast information flow for real-time data: standard Ethernet for company-wide access
- Safe investments: Long-term availability of the products
- Retrofit: Easy integration into existing processes through standard interfaces
- Maximum process efficiency: customised solutions
- For a high availability rate: continuous condition monitoring
- Saves time and costs: planned stand-still times
- Minimizes defective goods: monitoring of the machine precision
The ideal solution is often a customised one
Improve your competitive ability with ADDI-DATA solutions which adapt to your requirements. We would be pleased to advise you for example on the definition of tolerance ranges, data compression, regulation tasks and data transfer, in order for you to quickly obtain the significant values required for the monitoring of your production processes.
ADDI-DATA is your partner for highly-efficient and reliable production measurement technology with a wide product range, from measurement electronics to complete systems.
Just call us, we will be pleased to advise you: +49 7229 1847-0.
Or write us an email: email@example.com
ADDI-DATA measurement technology in quality control
Our solutions have already been used successfully in the following applications. And what can we do for you?
Profile and outline measurement
Force and distance measurement
Measurement of precision parts
Non-destructive tensile and pressure tests
In-process quality control
Machine capacity testing
Machine condition monitoring in order to reduce defective goods and re-work
Statistic process control (SPC)