- Measuring, control and regulation tasks
- Machine controls
- Industrial automation process
- Automatic test devices
- Multichannel data acquisition, data logger
- Motion control
- length measurement 3 ways to measure lengths
he MSX-Box consists of two parts: The standard-based hardware and the free open source software.
Hardware: All standards
Work with technologies you know well: the MSX-Box is based exclusively on standard components which have confirmed to be effective and will be available for years:
CompactPCI and PCI backplane
64-bit MIPs processor
Flexible I/O configuration via PCI measuring cards
- Profibus slave, RS232
Software: The open source philosophy on Live DVD
Save time and money: the open source philosophy is a constant theme of the MSX-Box software.
- You decide whether and when to update your operating system: the system runs with the real-time operation system Linux with RTAI, which also allows to solve time-critical tasks.
- You have free access to the software down to the kernel source code. You can make extensive system adaptations and realise your own optimised measurement system.
- With the web server, the MSX-Box can be accessed anytime without additional program, as most PCs have a browser installed.
You can program your own web interface for servicing the system.
- All MSX-Box development tools are licence-free. This saves expensive licence costs for serial equipment.
- The Live DVD includes all development tools you may need to run the MSX-Box. It is based on Kunbuntu. We have selected Eclipse as development environment because it has become a standard.
Read more about the MSX-Box Live DVD:
Test the new Live DVD for free!
You can download the Live DVD directly: Download MSX-Box Live DVD
(Version 00.00.13 - 1.9 GB)
You can also request the new Live DVD with this form. We will send it to you by post.