APCI-3016 - Product specifications
Analog input board, optically isolated, 16 SE/8 diff. inputs, 16-bit
with extensive software and hardware functionalities:
PCI-DMA, Auto Refresh, high troughput rate 200 kHz, ...
The APCI-3016 is a 16-bit analog input board for 3.3 V and 5 V PCI systems, with optical isolation and a high throughput rate of 200 kHz. The PCI board has additional types of conversion: Sequence RAM, Auto Refresh, scan, timer or external event.
Furthermore, the board has a PCI DMA, 2 watchdogs, 4 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs. Sensors, which allow to supply current signals instead of voltage signals, also can be acquired with the APCI-3010, as this board offers up to 16 current inputs. The board is protected against overvoltage and input filters and it is protected against high frequency emmission. With the free calibration tool you can do the fine adjustment on-site.
- PCI 3.3 V or 5 V
- Optical isolation 1000 V
- 16/8/4 single-ended (SE) or 8/4/2 differential inputs
- 16-bit resolution
- Throughput: 200 kHz
- Voltage inputs: 0-10 V, ±10 V, 0-5 V, ±5 V, 0-2 V, ±2 V, 0-1 V, ±1 V
- Input voltage is freely programmable for each channel
- Current inputs: 0-20 mA, as option
- Programmable gain freely configurable for each channel
- Several input modes for analog acquisition:
1) Simple mode
2) Scan modes
3) Sequence modes
4) Auto refresh mode
- Onboard FIFO (for 512 analog values)
- PCI-DMA for analog data acquisition
- Overvoltage protection
- Input filter
- Protection against high frequency emission
- 3 timer/counter, 16-bit
- 1 watchdog
- 4 digital inputs, 24 V, optically isolated
- 4 digital outputs, 24 V, optically isolated
- 24 TTL inputs and outputs (3 ports with each 8 channels)
- Industry standard 37-pin SUB-D connector
- Customer-tailored modifications designed to suit your needs. Hard- and software, firmware, PLDs etc. Contact us!
APCI-3016: Analog input board, optically isolated, 16 SE/8 diff. inputs, 16-bit, with extensive software and hardware functionalities:
PCI-DMA, Auto Refresh, high throughput rate 200 kHz, ...
APCI-3016-16: 16 SE/8 diff. inputs, 16-bit
APCI-3016-8: 8 SE/4 diff. inputs, 16-bit
APCI-3016-4: 4 SE/2 diff. inputs, 16-bit
OPT.DF: Precision filter for 1 diff. channel
OPT.PC: Current input 0(4)-20 mA for 1 channel (OPT.PC-SE: for Single-Ended, OPT.PC-DIFF: for differential), OPT.SF: Precision filter for 1 SE-channel
Please specify the amount and numbers of channels to be supplied with the required option.