APCI-3701 - Product specifications
Length measurement board, optically isolated, 16-bit, 16 or 8 inductive transducers, LVDT, half-bridge
With the analog input board APCI-3701 you can connect and acquire fast and directly up to 16 half-bridge or LVDT transducers. You can combine several transducer types freely and connect to only one board. Thanks to the diagnostics function you can find out the causes for short-circuit and line break.
The freee calibration tool SET3701 supports you step by step in selecting a transducer from a database with more than 50 precalibrated transducers up to testing the channels.
Further solutions for length measurement:
- PCI board for simultaneous acquisition of 5 displacement transducers: APCI-3702
- Distributed intelligent I/O modules: MSX-E37xx
- Open Source PAC system: MSX-Box
Length measurement board APCI-3701:
- Acquisition of 1/8 or 16 inductive displacement transducers (half-bridge, LVDT)
- 16-bit resolution
- Sampling frequency 2 to 20 kHz, depending on the transducer
(50 kHz on request)
- Measurement frequency 2 to 20 kHz, programmable through software
(50 kHz on request)
- Conversion can be triggered through software or digital input
- End of conversion can be requested by software and/or interrupt
- PCI-DMA access
- Onboard FIFO
- Sequence RAM
- 16 digital inputs/outputs, optically isolated, 24 V
- Software operation
- Automatic setting of the input levels (Gain and Offset) according to transducer sensitivity
- Free calibration and update tool for transducers is delivered
Connection to a great range of industrial transducers (current list as pdf):
Solartron, Tesa, Marposs, Schlumberger, Peter & Hirt, Mahr, RDP, Schaevitz, SMPR Controle.
Further transducers can be calibrated on request.
On request further transducers can be calibrated.
Current transducer list (pdf)
APCI-3701-8: for 8 displacement transducers
APCI-3701-16: for 16 displacement transducers
APCI-3701-LVDT+: for LVDT transducers >± 1 mm