Advance your career and join our spirit of excellence!
As innovating company, we offer internships for students/graduands in the following departments:
Our products include drivers and programs. You support us in PC-based software development. You have experience with the programming with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 or Linux and already worked with C/C++, Java or framework .Net. Knowledge of Visual Studio, Eclipse, GSOAP/Webservice, Socket TCP/IP and SQL is welcome.
We offer you the following job opportunities: FPGA programming (VDHL) for our PC boards, firmware for microcontrollers for ARM9 or MIPS 64-bit for our Embedded systems. Experience with Linux Embedded and Ethernet TCP/IP are required.
ADDI-DATA is known for innovative solutions for measurement and automation. This comprises: interference-free PC boards for different bus types and applications as well as Ethernet systems, Real-time open source PAC systems and Real-time Ethernet systems. It is your task to develop new hardware products and to realise customised adaptations on existing hardware.
In order to expand nationally and internationally, we are always looking for new markets. Your task is to analyse national and international markets in regard of their commercial potential and the necessary marketing strategies. The analysis includes searching for prospective customers and distributors.
Preparation and realisation of marketing campaigns using the following media: company websites (SEO, Adwords etc.), social networks (Facebook, Twitter etc.), newsletter, web portals as well as printed media (catalog, flyers, brochures, etc.)
After the analysis of the actual situation, an optimisation or reorganisation of processes of the purchasing shall be made. The objective is to examine the supply chain management processes, to analyse them and to detect improvement potential. The processes will be analysed in regard to cost and time saving as well as quality.
You work in an independent way on projects. You assist the IT team with the first and second level support as well as analysing and optimising processes.
You are a student of informatics, business informatics or a comparable domain and have good knowledge in the IT sector and in MS office programs. In addition, you have experience with the administration of Windows and Linux systems.
Your benefits from an internship at ADDI-DATA
– Interesting and varied fields of activity with responsibility and good career opportunities
– Direct insight through active hands-on in the respective department
– An attractive working place with modern tools and technology to perform your tasks
– An international team with friendly colleagues from all over the world and the opportunity to improve your own foreign language skills
– A room in a shared house with other trainees close to the company (rented by ADDI-DATA)
– The ability to work in an international team
– An independent way of working
– Good knowledge of MS Office
– Very good English language skills, other languages are welcome
– Commitment and the will to be an active part of the team
We are looking forward to meeting you!