The PCI serial interfaces are available as 1-port, 2-port and 4-port version. They are configured by inserting MX modules s in the following modes: RS232, RS422, RS485 and 20 mA current loop, which the board identifies automatically. The modes can be freely combined. The interface is supported through a 128-byte FIFO buffer for sending and receiving data and guarantees reliable operation at high transfer rates.
Drivers for Windows and Linux as well as programming samples are included.
APCI-7300-3 – 1-port serial interface
APCI-7420-3 – 2-port serial interface
APCI-7500-3 – 4-port serial interface
- RS232, RS422, RS485, 20 mA Current Loop
- Free mode configuration for each port through MX modules
- With optical isolation 1000 V
- 128-byte FIFO buffer for each port
- 16C950 UART downward compatible
- PCI 3,3 V or 5 V